Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors


Sunday, May 28, 2006

Job alert - - Oilers Earn Shot At Stanley Cup


Oilers Earn Shot At Stanley Cup
Hartford Courant - May 28 3:32 AM
Eliminate Ducks In Five Games Raffi Torres scored the go-ahead goal on a deflection in the second period, helping Edmonton eliminate the Mighty Ducks 2-1 Saturday night in Anaheim, Calif., and advance to the Stanley Cup finals. Save to My Web

These grads want to secure the homeland
Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune - May 27 9:04 PM
SAN DIEGO - The first students to earn master's degrees in homeland security from San Diego State University have faced a lot of curious questions about their academic discipline. "The first thing they ask me is, 'Are you a spy?' I tell them no, I'm the furthest thing from a spy," said Steve Price, who was among those receiving the new diplomas last weekend and may become a cybersecurity Save to My Web

Seven earn World Team berths
Sioux City Journal - May 27 11:21 PM
Mike Zadick, the Montana hunter, has been hungering and hunting for international wrestling respect for a long time, too long, in fact.Save to My Web

Female drivers lead Top Fuel qualifying
AP via Yahoo! News - May 27 4:07 PM
Top Fuel points leader Melanie Troxel and Pro Stock driver Erica Enders led qualifying for the O'Reilly Summer Nationals, the first time two female drivers have been No. 1 qualifiers in NHRA history.Save to My Web

Hills finances earn high marks
Rochester Eccentric - May 28 4:31 AM
The city of Rochester Hills received a clean bill of health from its outside auditors last week.Save to My Web

Tennis Ike duos earn second-place trophy
Yakima Herald-Republic - May 28 2:21 AM
VANCOUVER Losses in the district and regional title matches left the Eisenhower High School doubles team of Ciara Schultz and Katie Staudinger with something to prove.Save to My Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home